Safeguarding in Widford Parish
We are committed to the Safeguarding of everyone within our community. For more information please contact...
Safeguarding contact for the Diocese: 01245 294490
In emergencies always phone 999
other useful contacts include:
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 0808 808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
Our PCC adopts and commits to the Policy and Practice Guidance on Safeguarding as presented by the House of Bishops.